The growspan Series 1000 greenhouse provides a high-quality, gutter-connected marijuana greenhouse. The polycarbonate sidewalls and round, double-inflated roof provide an economical price.
Series 1000 Greenhouses are a cannabis production powerhouse, and this marijuana greenhouse can help to improve the yields and quality of any operation. The economical design makes the Series 1000 the dollar for dollar industry champion, while still providing growers with the utmost environmental control. These greenhouses can be customized to meet specific requirements, and no matter what climate Series 1000 Greenhouses are used in, they allow cannabis growers to easily produce the highest-quality yields.
GrowSpan Series 1000 can be outfitted with all the accessories cannabis growers need, including GrowSpan’s fully automated Blackout System. The Blackout System turns the Series 1000 into a light deprivation greenhouse and provides total darkness quickly with almost no labor. Blackout Systems can be designed to any custom Series 1000 Greenhouse and can be designed to not block or reduce ventilation.
Want to grow on a massive scale? Checkout our Venlo Glass Greenhouses
The GrowSpan Series 1000 Greenhouse Advantage includes:
- Stock and custom sizes available. Choose from 21’, 24’, 30’, 35’, and 42’ widths or design a structure to suit any sizing requirements.
- Gutter connect to create a greenhouse of any size. Both sides come with gutters, making expansion easy.
- Arched-roof design creates an attractive appearance, while also reducing the buildup of snow, ice and water.
- Energy-efficient design keeps monthly costs down.
- Series 1000 Greenhouses can be outfitted with fully automated light deprivation systems. These systems enable growers to easily obtain total darkness with minimal labor.
- Outfit with Breathable Wall options to promote proper ventilation during blackout periods.
- Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) packages are available and are designed specifically for each customer’s needs. Choose from numerous door and entry options, fans, evaporative cooling systems, motorized shutters, heating systems, vents, lighting and computer control options.
- Extra-tall, 10’ sidewalls provide plenty of space for tall plants and promote a well-ventilated environment.
- These marijuana greenhouses are fully customizable and can come outfitted with evaporative cooling systems, doors, benches, growing systems, lighting, ventilation equipment, blackout products and anything else a cannabis grower would need. Call for more information.
- Constructed from galvanized steel for durability and a long-lasting life, even in corrosive environments.
- Dependable film cover.
- For natural ventilation, optional continuous roof vents are available, as well as custom end kits.
- End Cladding Kits come in 8 mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate or Corrugated Polycarbonate.
Call or Request a Quote to find out how a GrowSpan Series 1000 Commercial Marijuana Greenhouse can help any cannabis operation.