GrowSpan’s Series 750 Commercial Greenhouse is dollar for dollar one of the best structures on the market. This industry gamechanger features a fully automated light deprivation system at an incredible price.
The Series 750 Commercial Greenhouse allows operations anywhere to boost their profitability. This structure comes outfitted with an innovative light dep system that growers love. GrowSpan’s designers have kept all the benefits of traditional automated light dep, but have drastically simplified the system. This cable drive light deprivation system has significantly fewer parts and sits on a substructure within the greenhouse. These factors lead to a system that is easier to install and maintain, and its cost-effective price point has growers all over the country adopting these structures into their operation.
While the light dep system is what has growers talking, the structure itself is also impressive. The galvanized steel frame creates a sturdy base for the greenhouse, and it can be engineered upon request, allowing the greenhouse to thrive in any climate, no matter how harsh. The structure is clad with inflatable film for increased insulation, and the end walls are white-black-white polycarbonate. GrowSpan Greenhouse Specialists have also sized out equipment packages, so operations can quickly obtain the required environment control.
The GrowSpan Series 750 Commercial Greenhouse Advantage includes:
- Cost-effective, simplified light deprivation system. Easy to install and maintain.
- Light dep system sits on a substructure within the greenhouse, so it’s protected from the elements.
- The cable-driven system ascends to the greenhouse’s peak, creating total darkness in moments.
- Optional equipment packages are available to ensure each structure is properly outfitted. Packages include two exhaust fans with centrifugally activated shutters and low-profile light traps, an evaporative cooling system and endwall vent with white-black-white cladding and horizontal airflow fans with hanging equipment.
- The greenhouse’s frames are made with galvanized steel for superior strength.
- Greenhouses can be engineered for up to 105 mph wind speed, 25 psf ground snow load and 12 psf live load.
- Available 32’W and 48’L, 72’L, 96’L and 120’L.
- 7’H sidewalls, 16’-3/8″H peak and 6.3:12 roof pitch.
- White-black-white polycarbonate endwalls.
- Structure is clad with an inflatable film for superior insulation.
- Comes with Plyco door.
Call or Request a Quote to find out how a GrowSpan Series 750 Commercial Greenhouse can help any operation.