Commercial Shade Houses keep plants healthy by relieving heat stress
GrowSpan Commercial Shade Houses are the perfect way to store and display plants, while also keeping them protected from heat. Each commercial shade structure is manufactured with the utmost quality. They feature heavy-duty frames that are built to last and the industry’s finest shade cloth options. Shade cloth comes in a number of densities and brands, so there is a cloth for every operation.
Commercial Shade Houses can be manufactured up to 24’ wide and at any length, ensuring every commercial operation can get their ideal structure. No matter the size, commercial shade houses are designed to be lightweight and straightforward to assemble, which makes them a more convenient plant storage solution. With any GrowSpan shade structure, operations benefit from limited UV penetration, reduced moisture loss and superior ventilation.
Commercial SunBlocker™ Shade House
- Create the ideal, shaded environment. Shade cloth is available from 40% to 80%, and it can be outfitted on the roof, sides and gable ends. The density of cloth can be different from section to section.
- Covers are made from durable polyethylene, which won’t rot, mildew or become weak over time.
- Built with GrowSpan’s signature quality. The frame is made in America and triple galvanized, ensuring it is resistant to rust and corrosion. The frame is designed with enough height to allow heat to escape.
- Panels are attached to the frame with 8” Snugger Tie-Downs, creating a dependable and secure connection.
- Shade Houses can be manufactured to any size.
- Anchor kits are available.
- SunBlocker shade material features a 3 year warranty for out use.
Call or Request a Quote
Commercial Shade Houses with Svensson Solaro
- Utilizes the same frame as the Commercial SunBlocker™ Shade Houses, but covers it with Svensson Solaro shade panels.
- Solaro Shade features a black/white polyolefin film that creates a cool space through solar reflection. The white side of the cloth provides significant shade by limiting both light and heat transmission, while the black side benefits plants when the temperature is low by limiting radiated heat loss.
- Solaro shade cloth is available in shade options from 40% to 80%.
- Svensson Shade Cloth features a 3 year warranty for outdoor use.
For those in search of a more economical solution, GrowSpan’s Flat-Top Shade Systems come available in pre-determined block sizes. The frame design offers 5-way fittings that allow for simple, unlimited expansion. With these structures, operations can develop at their own pace, easily adding new sections to the shade house as their business grows.
By taking advantage of GrowSpan’s numerous design options, growers can create the ideal shade house for their operation. A personal Greenhouse Specialist can offer assistance throughout the entire process, ensuring growers get the best custom structure for their specific needs. Through GrowSpan, the path to success is simplified, and customers are guaranteed to find an effective, reliable shade house that provides a boost to their operation.
Call a Greenhouse Specialist or Request a Quote to find out more on GrowSpan Shade Structures.