Our Commitment To Privacy:
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage, the footer of every page, and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
After submitting your email, you may receive marketing materials. To cancel emails, simply opt out by scrolling down and clicking “Unsubscribe” at the very bottom.
- Partner Website may allow third-party companies, including ad networks, to serve advertisements, provide other advertising services and/or collect certain information when you visit our website.
- Third-party companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visit to this web site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
- Third-party companies may use non-cookie technologies to recognize your computer or device and/or to collect and record information about your web surfing activity including your activities on this website. These technologies may be used directly on this website. Please keep in mind that your web browser may not permit you to block the use of these non-cookie technologies, and those browser settings that block cookies may have no effect on such techniques.
- To learn more about Interest-Based Advertising or to opt-out of this type of advertising by those third parties that are members of self-regulatory programs such as the Network Advertising Initiative, please visit the NAI’s website (www.networkadvertising.org <http://www.networkadvertising.org/> ) which will allow you to opt out of Interest-Based Advertising by one, or all, NAI members.
- This app may allow third-party companies, such as ad networks, to serve advertisements, provide services, and/or collect certain information when you visit our mobile app.
- Third-party companies may use information such as mobile advertising identifiers, app usage, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked, and/or precise location data through this mobile app in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that are likely to be of greater interest to you.
You may opt out by clicking on the following link:
The Information We DON’T Collect
Credit Card Information — your credit card number is only used to complete your transaction and is not saved in our database.
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We may also send you periodic mailings to the postal address used in conjunction with your account. From time to time, we may also make your postal information available to other reputable companies who offer products and services similar to ours. If you do not wish us to provide this service, please contact us We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We offer gift certificates by which you can personalize a product you order for another person. Information you provide to us to create a gift-card is only used for that purpose, and it is only disclosed to the person receiving the gift certificate. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. To opt out of receiving our promotional emails, please click the “Unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of the promotional email you received or contact us:
GrowSpan 1440 Field of Dreams Way Dyersville, IA 52040
We may allow third-party companies to serve advertisements and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit the Website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (including, but not limited to, click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to the Website in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party Web Beacon to collect this information. Through these technologies, the third party may have access to and use non-personalized information about your online usage activity. You can opt-out of certain online behavioral services through any one of the ways described below (you do not need to go to each opt-out site, one is sufficient). After you opt-out, you will continue to receive advertisements, but those advertisements will no longer be as relevant to you.
- You can opt-out via the Network Advertising Initiative industry opt-out at www.networkadvertising.org.
- You can opt-out via the Consumer Choice Page at www.aboutads.info.
- For those in the U.K., you can opt-out via the IAB UK’s industry opt-out at www.youronlinechoices.com.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online by contacting us. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
Grow Span Greenhouse Structures is committed to protecting the confidentiality of Social Security numbers collected in the course of business, as well as other personally identifiable information, such as driver’s license numbers, credit or debit card numbers, bank account numbers, identification card numbers, passport numbers, alien registration numbers and health insurance identification numbers. Access to Social Security numbers and other such personally identifiable information shall be limited to those employees and others whose duties require such knowledge. Employees of this company are prohibited from disclosing, directly or indirectly, Social Security numbers and other such personally identifiable information to anyone unless there is a lawful business justification for the disclosure. Prior to disposing of documents or computer files containing Social Security numbers or other such personally identifiable information collected in the course of business, the Social Security numbers and other personally identifiable information shall be destroyed or made unreadable.
Our Commitment To Data Security
Symantec Security is a top priority fro GrowSpan. When our registration/order form and Live Help asks you to enter sensitive information, such as your credit card number, that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software currently available in the industry — SSL. GrowSpan uses the most advanced form of SSL software available: 128-bit encryption by Symantec. To learn more about SSL, follow this link www.verisign.com. GrowSpan’s website servers are located in a secured and locked facility that requires all employees to check in and wear valid ID badges. Our system charges credit cards automatically and once the charge is placed, the number is removed from our database. Only the last four digits of your credit card will appear on your order confirmation email. We never share customer email addresses with a third-party. Shopping at GrowSpan is safe and easy — we process hundreds of orders each day!
Protecting Your Identity Online — Avoiding Phishing
GrowSpan will never ask you for the following information in an e-mail communication:
- Your social security number or tax identification number.
- Your credit card number, PIN number, or credit card security code (including “updates” to any of the above).
- Your GrowSpan password.
Occasionally if you place an order with incorrect information, you may receive an email from Grow Span giving you the opportunity to correct your shipping/billing and credit card information. When this occurs you will have to contact us. Never submit the information mentioned above directly through an email. Always be sure that when visiting our website the address is: www.growspan.com
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us.